Single-Molecule Microscopy of Bacterial Cells - Postdoc opportunity @UniOxford

Nadia Halidi Nadia Halidi

Single-Molecule Microscopy of Bacterial Cells - Postdoc opportunity @UniOxford

Dear All,

The Uphoff lab at the Department of Biochemistry, University of Oxford, is
looking for a microscopy enthusiast to join their team. For more
information see below.

Best regards,
Nadia
--
Dr. Nadia Halidi | Imaging Facility Manager | Micron Advanced Bioimaging
Unit

Postdoc vacancy:

The Uphoff lab is looking for a microscopy enthusiast to join our team at
the Department of Biochemistry, University of Oxford! Do you have skills in
single-molecule imaging or super-resolution microscopy? Are you keen to
address fundamental questions about how bacteria grow and survive?

Our lab investigates the molecular mechanisms of DNA repair and
mutagenesis, and their regulation in bacterial cells. To this end, we
develop quantitative biophysical methods based on cutting-edge live-cell
microscopy and microfluidics techniques. The successful applicant will take
a primary role in further developing these methods to push their spatial &
temporal resolution and to enable automated high-throughput measurements.
You will work alongside experts in bacterial cell biology in an
interdisciplinary and international team.

Get in touch with me by email ([hidden email]), and apply
here:
https://my.corehr.com/pls/uoxrecruit/erq_jobspec_version_4.jobspec?p_id=147904