Time Lapse Movie

Aditi Joglekar Aditi Joglekar

Time Lapse Movie

Hello everyone,
I am a new member to this group. I have few queries regarding analysis of
the time lapse movies. I am trying to analyze cell motility using
Metamorph Software. I have followed instructions in the help menu for
automatic tracking. Following are the problems I face during analysis-

1. While tracking some time, few frames are ommited. The tracking is
resumed in the next frames. Why software ommits frames? (Is it because of
change in focus as cells are moving?)

2. If I want to save the track, how can I save it ? I am not able to save
the tracks, to view how cells have moved. I want to represent it as an
image.

3. How do I obtain the graph showing cell movemet. (Not the 'statestic'
or 'display data' option that comes after tracking)

Kindly help me to address above mentioned problems.
Thank You
regards
Aditi