ZIDAS 2021-Application deadline 01.07.2021

Seitz Arne Seitz Arne

ZIDAS 2021-Application deadline 01.07.2021

Dear All,

We are happy to announce the new iteration of Switzerland's Image and Data Analysis School, ZIDAS 2021! Once again, EPFL and ETHZ have teamed up to co-organize this summer school with an emphasis on the incredible tools created by this very community that makes this forum so great.

This year we are still playing it safe and running the event online, hoping to be back on-site next year.

This one-week school provides a hands-on introduction to image processing and analysis, with an emphasis on biologically relevant examples.

This school is for you if...

  *   you are a life-science researcher with a pressing need to quantify your light-microscopy images.
  *   you are uncertain about how to: Best calculate co-localisation, do deconvolution, automate the counting of cells, track objects over time, handle massive amounts of image data, record your image-analysis workflows in a reproducible manner.

More information can be found here:
https://2021.zidas.org/

We are looking forward to welcoming you soon!
The organization team
Arne, Olivier, Romain, Simon & Szymon