bio-rad 1024MP

Nuno Moreno Nuno Moreno

bio-rad 1024MP

Hi there,

Due to some detection limitations in our Zeiss Meta NDDs, we are putting
efforts on improving the still running bio-rad 1024MP. I'm thinking on
changing the old Electrontubes PMTs for Hamamatsus R6357 witch are
better in green/red range.

I'm also thinking to substitute the old slider type mirror and use the
microscope port, putting the tube lens in a different position.

Is there anyone out there who have made a similar change?

Many thanks in advance,
--
Nuno Moreno
Cell Imaging Unit
fax   +351 214407970
Lambright, Geoffrey Lambright, Geoffrey

Re: bio-rad 1024MP

Hi,

A couple people have recommended him before, but I'll put his name out there again. Contact Brad Bobbitt (LSM Technologies - www.lsmtech.com). He specialized in older 410's, but has since picked up a lot of work on the 1024's doing exactly what you are talking about.

Geoff