* commercial post * Use Huygens Everywhere with a login

Vincent Schoonderwoert Vincent Schoonderwoert

* commercial post * Use Huygens Everywhere with a login

Dear List members,

For most of us, our way of living has changed suddenly in the past half
year and our workplaces have shifted more towards home, sometimes with
free temporary Huygens@Home licenses.

Clearly, the current crisis has learned us that there is – and should be
– a growing need for more flexible workplace solutions, which is why we
introduce to you a new way of using Huygens everywhere.

With a simple login account you can use Huygens where-ever you are and
at any moment. Whether you work from home, in the office, or in the
train, simply start Huygens and analyze your SMLM data or deconvolve,
restore, and analyze your images.

A free temporary Huygens Everywhere login can be requested via
https://svi.nl/Huygens-Everywhere,
and as a courtesy towards all our Huygens customers with an up-to-date
license, we’ll send out a free login account valid until January 1, 2021.

With kind regards,

Vincent

Vincent Schoonderwoert, PhD
Director Marketing & Science