immersion fluid options for long timelapses with long working distance water objective

Sylvie Le Guyader Sylvie Le Guyader

immersion fluid options for long timelapses with long working distance water objective

Hi Pablo and everyone

I forward Steve Cody's answer to the list about this topic.
We have used his set up successfully on our Nikon Ti.

Med vänlig hälsning / Best regards

Sylvie

Sylvie Le Guyader, PhD
Live Cell Imaging Facility Manager