motorised prism sideport mechanism with the interlock

Konstantín Levitskiy Konstantín Levitskiy

motorised prism sideport mechanism with the interlock

Dear confocal list.
We are using a Leica SP2 AOBS confocal system with a DM IRE2 microscope. We have an issue with the interlock which fails due to the ´motorised prism sideport mechanism with the interlock assembly` inside the DM IRE2 microscope stand.
As there is no longer stock available by the provider, I´m appealing to any users of said microscope that could offer/sell us this part.
Private messages are acceptable.
Thanks in advance.
Konstantin

Dr. Konstantín Levitskiy
Servicio de Microscopía
InstitutodeBiomedicinadeSevilla - IBiS
Campus del Hospital Universitario Virgen del Rocío
Avda. Manuel Siurot s/nº
41013 Sevilla
Tlfno: 955 92 3030
Email: [hidden email]