new positions for BioImaging North America (BINA)

KEVIN W ELICEIRI-2 KEVIN W ELICEIRI-2

new positions for BioImaging North America (BINA)

Dear fellow imaging scientists,

As many of you know, over the past couple of years we have been working hard to establish BioImaging North America (BINA, https://www.bioimagingna.org/).  ), a network inspired by our friends and colleagues around the world within their national microscopy networks as well as by international networks such as Global BioImaging. We are thrilled to share that the CZI (https://chanzuckerberg.com/newsroom/czi-funds-advances-in-biomedical-imaging/) is now helping to support our grass roots organization and work with us to take it to the next level.

To that we are pleased to announce two new positions in support of BioImaging North America (BINA).

https://morgridge.org/job-posting/bina-program-administrator/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__morgridge.org_job-2Dposting_bina-2Dprogram-2Dadministrator_&d=DwMFAg&c=JeTkUgVztGMmhKYjxsy2rfoWYibK1YmxXez1G3oNStg&r=RBx0-WJrAO5vwSOLNmFbqYvikvIZS5ns3-USwvMOuLo&m=1Q6fstVzKzV05UQIJn12anrmjNmf_fWiAVEDsy6pOMo&s=UdIa93IVG_A1okAY6oj6YD1tnONd4itrl7IoDULyKUg&e=>

https://morgridge.org/job-posting/bina-program-coordinator/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__morgridge.org_job-2Dposting_bina-2Dprogram-2Dcoordinator_&d=DwMFAg&c=JeTkUgVztGMmhKYjxsy2rfoWYibK1YmxXez1G3oNStg&r=RBx0-WJrAO5vwSOLNmFbqYvikvIZS5ns3-USwvMOuLo&m=1Q6fstVzKzV05UQIJn12anrmjNmf_fWiAVEDsy6pOMo&s=tg2cjSOnYMEK22gcpNVFbIW3YdExqIC_ADXqhu_KBlE&e=>

Please forward to anyone you think would be interested in these positions. I'm happy to answer any questions directly by email.

all the best,
Kevin on behalf of the BINA executive committee
Periasamy, Ammasi (ap3t)-2 Periasamy, Ammasi (ap3t)-2

Re: new positions for BioImaging North America (BINA)

Hello Kevin,
The link did not work.
Could you please check on the link.
Best,

Dr. Ammasi Periasamy
Director and founder of WM Keck Center for Cellular Imaging,
Prof. of Biology & Biomed. Eng., University of Virginia,
Physical & Life Sciences Building (PLSB 005)
90 Geldard Dr., Charlottesville, VA 22904, USA.

http://www.kcci.virginia.edu/people/profile/ap3t
Phone: (434) 243-7602 or 982-4869
Fax: (434) 982-5210
E-mail: [hidden email]

20th Annual FLIM and FRET Workshop-March 7-11, 2022.
http://www.kcci.virginia.edu/workshop

Kevin on behalf of the BINA executive committee
KEVIN W ELICEIRI-2 KEVIN W ELICEIRI-2

Re: new positions for BioImaging North America (BINA)

Thanks much Peri. This was formatting mistake when cut and pasted, here they are again:

https://morgridge.org/job-posting/bina-program-administrator/

https://morgridge.org/job-posting/bina-program-coordinator/

best
kevin

Kevin W. Eliceiri, Ph.D.
RRF Walter H. Helmerich Professor
Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering
Investigator, CQCI, LOCI, UW-Madison
Investigator, Morgridge Institute for Research

________________________________

Kevin on behalf of the BINA executive committee
Chew, Teng-Leong Chew, Teng-Leong

Re: new positions for BioImaging North America (BINA)

Hello everyone,

Here are the fixed links for the two BINA positions. The “urldefense” modifications to the original links messed them up.

Program Administrator position:
https://morgridge.org/job-posting/bina-program-administrator/

Program Coordinator position:
https://morgridge.org/job-posting/bina-program-coordinator/

Please do help us pass it along. These are such important positions for the whole community.

Thank you,
Leong

From: Confocal Microscopy List <[hidden email]> on behalf of "Periasamy, Ammasi (ap3t)" <[hidden email]>
Date: Friday, February 19, 2021 at 10:36 PM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

*****

https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.kcci.virginia.edu/people/profile/ap3t__;!!Eh6p8Q!UVUXfnp8YiOr_V7pTPn6tUjEgMcETr46Rt9fxfayfRzFTC3Bdf4Xr_kFyjaacnYHqA$
Phone: (434) 243-7602 or 982-4869
Fax: (434) 982-5210
E-mail: mailto:[hidden email]

20th Annual FLIM and FRET Workshop-March 7-11, 2022.
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.kcci.virginia.edu/workshop__;!!Eh6p8Q!UVUXfnp8YiOr_V7pTPn6tUjEgMcETr46Rt9fxfayfRzFTC3Bdf4Xr_kFyjY7jsoe4Q$

As many of you know, over the past couple of years we have been working hard to establish BioImaging North America (BINA, https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.bioimagingna.org/__;!!Eh6p8Q!UVUXfnp8YiOr_V7pTPn6tUjEgMcETr46Rt9fxfayfRzFTC3Bdf4Xr_kFyjaRHFYJ7A$ ).  ), a network inspired by our friends and colleagues around the world within their national microscopy networks as well as by international networks such as Global BioImaging. We are thrilled to share that the CZI (https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/chanzuckerberg.com/newsroom/czi-funds-advances-in-biomedical-imaging/__;!!Eh6p8Q!UVUXfnp8YiOr_V7pTPn6tUjEgMcETr46Rt9fxfayfRzFTC3Bdf4Xr_kFyjbc3xEfuQ$ ) is now helping to support our grass roots organization and work with us to take it to the next level.

To that we are pleased to announce two new positions in support of BioImaging North America (BINA).

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/morgridge.org/job-posting/bina-program-administrator/__;!!Eh6p8Q!UVUXfnp8YiOr_V7pTPn6tUjEgMcETr46Rt9fxfayfRzFTC3Bdf4Xr_kFyjYTflh7Hw$ <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__morgridge.org_job-2Dposting_bina-2Dprogram-2Dadministrator_&d=DwMFAg&c=JeTkUgVztGMmhKYjxsy2rfoWYibK1YmxXez1G3oNStg&r=RBx0-WJrAO5vwSOLNmFbqYvikvIZS5ns3-USwvMOuLo&m=1Q6fstVzKzV05UQIJn12anrmjNmf_fWiAVEDsy6pOMo&s=UdIa93IVG_A1okAY6oj6YD1tnONd4itrl7IoDULyKUg&e=>

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/morgridge.org/job-posting/bina-program-coordinator/__;!!Eh6p8Q!UVUXfnp8YiOr_V7pTPn6tUjEgMcETr46Rt9fxfayfRzFTC3Bdf4Xr_kFyjaWZYy9RA$ <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__morgridge.org_job-2Dposting_bina-2Dprogram-2Dcoordinator_&d=DwMFAg&c=JeTkUgVztGMmhKYjxsy2rfoWYibK1YmxXez1G3oNStg&r=RBx0-WJrAO5vwSOLNmFbqYvikvIZS5ns3-USwvMOuLo&m=1Q6fstVzKzV05UQIJn12anrmjNmf_fWiAVEDsy6pOMo&s=tg2cjSOnYMEK22gcpNVFbIW3YdExqIC_ADXqhu_KBlE&e=>

Please forward to anyone you think would be interested in these positions. I'm happy to answer any questions directly by email.

all the best,
Kevin on behalf of the BINA executive committee

Chew, Teng-Leong Chew, Teng-Leong

Re: new positions for BioImaging North America (BINA)

Oh well, despite removing all the modifications and making the links not clickable, the listserv security measure kicked in again, I see.

Cut and paste the portions from “morgride.org.... administrator” or “morgride.org.... coordinator” into your browser.

Program Administrator position:
morgridge.org/job-posting/bina-program-administrator

Program Coordinator position:
morgridge.org/job-posting/bina-program-coordinator

Let's see if this works better.

Thank you,
Leong