postdoctoral position in optical imaging and/or microfluidics

Bartlomiej Waclaw Bartlomiej Waclaw

postdoctoral position in optical imaging and/or microfluidics

Dear all,

I am looking for a post-doctoral researcher with background in optical imaging and/or microfluidics to contribute to the development of experimental in vitro models of bacterial infections. The positions are in the Dioscuri Centre for Physics and Chemistry of Bacteria (IPC, Warsaw, Poland) led by me and funded by the Max Planck Society and the Polish National Science Centre.

Candidates with a PhD in physics, chemistry, and engineering and experience in one or more of the following areas:
• optical imaging (confocal and light sheet microscopy, imaging biological samples, image processing, building DIY microscopes);
• bioreactors (chemostats, turbidostats); continuous-flow microfluidics;
• in vitro models of tissues
are particularly encouraged to apply.

Successful candidates will benefit from working in an international, interdisciplinary research group, a newly refurbished, modern lab and office space, and a competitive salary. The candidates will work closely with theorists from the Department of Evolutionary Theory, MPI Ploen, Germany, led by Prof. Arne Traulsen.

More details and how to apply can be found at https://ichf.edu.pl/en/job/recruitment-02-2021

For informal enquires, please contact me at [hidden email] .

Deadline for applications: 7 March 2021.

Best regards,
Bartek Waclaw