question about GSD setup for

Michał Majkowski-2 Michał Majkowski-2

question about GSD setup for

 Dear confocal Users,

We are interested in single molecule localisation and its application for
fluorophores such as typical fluorescent proteins (EGFP, YFP, mCherry) in
live cells (bacteria and eukaryotes). We would also  like to use single
molecule tracking to determine diffusion coeficient of protein of interest.
Has anyone got experience with application of SMLM using  GSD setup (we are
considering Leica setup)? We will be grateful for sharing the experise!
With kind regards,
Michał Majkowski