2008 calendar of microscopy meetings

John Hyun-2 John Hyun-2

2008 calendar of microscopy meetings

Search the CONFOCAL archive at http://listserv.acsu.buffalo.edu/cgi-bin/wa?S1=confocal 2008 calendar of microscopy meetings Can someone refer me to a website that has a comprehensive calendar or list of the major international microscopy meetings for 2008. Thank you.

John Hyun
Marketing Communications Manager

NEW ADDRESS:

Gatan, Inc.
Corporate Headquarters
5794 W. Las Positas Blvd.
Pleasanton, CA 94588
USA

Tel: 1.925.224.7340
Cell: 1.925.913.0049
Fax: 1.925.463.0204
Website: www.gatan.com

mmodel mmodel

Re: 2008 calendar of microscopy meetings

Search the CONFOCAL archive at http://listserv.acsu.buffalo.edu/cgi-bin/wa?S1=confocal 2008 calendar of microscopy meetings

http://www.eurmicsoc.org/events.html

Willco Wells BV - Will Veen Willco Wells BV - Will Veen

PLEASANTON - John Hyun - U.S.A./Re1:RE: 2008 calendar of microscopy meetings

Search the CONFOCAL archive at http://listserv.acsu.buffalo.edu/cgi-bin/wa?S1=confocal 2008 calendar of microscopy meetings
Hi John,
You may want  to contact Mrs. Barbara Foster, [hidden email] or at
Trust to have been of support. (No commercial interest)
Kindest Regards,
Will VEEN
*
WillCo Wells B.V.
Amsterdam  -  NL.
[hidden email]
________________ / ______________

Barbara Foster Barbara Foster

Re: 2008 calendar of microscopy meetings

Search the CONFOCAL archive at http://listserv.acsu.buffalo.edu/cgi-bin/wa?S1=confocal Hi, John

We have the US meetings for Fall 2007/Q1-3 2008 at www.MicroscopyMarket.com. At both this site and www.micrsocopyeducation.com, there are lists of the meetings and their dates as well as brief descriptions and active links to the meeting home sites.  I'll send you a pdf of the full 2008 to print out for your wall under separate cover.

Best regards,
Barbara Foster, President

We've moved!
Microscopy/Microscopy Education
7101 Royal Glen Trail, Suite A
McKinney TX 75070
P: (972)924-5310
Skype: fostermme
W: www.MicroscopyEducation.com

MME is now scheduling customized, on-site courses through December.  Call us today for details.

P. S.
Need a good general reference or light microscopy text for next semester? Call us today to learn more about "Optimizing LIght Microscopy".  Copies still available through MME... even for class-room lots ... and we give quantity discounts. Just call us here in the MME office for details.