Alby - @diasprolab - confocal and chromatin

Alberto Diaspro-2 Alberto Diaspro-2

Alby - @diasprolab - confocal and chromatin

Friends,
for some reasons... i cannot find this paper in my pdf collection and institutional subscriptions do not allow to get it... can you help?
Thank you
Alby

paper needed in pdf: Brakenhoff, G., van der Voort, H., van Spronsen, E. et al. Three-dimensional chromatin distribution in neuroblastoma nuclei shown by confocal scanning laser microscopy. Nature 317, 748–749 (1985)
-------------------------
Alberto Diaspro
Dipartimento di Fisica, UNIGE
Dipartimento di Nanofisica, IIT

https://peerj.com/Diaspro/
——————————————
Marc Reinig-2 Marc Reinig-2

Re: Alby - @diasprolab - confocal and chromatin

Alberto,

Sent to:

   [hidden email]

Marco

Marc R. Reinig
Sara Lab
W. M. Keck Center for Adaptive Optical Microscopy
University of California Santa Cruz

On Fri, Apr 16, 2021 at 7:24 AM Alberto Diaspro
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> *****
> Post images on http://www.imgur.com and include the link in your posting.
> *****
>
> Friends,
> for some reasons... i cannot find this paper in my pdf collection and institutional subscriptions do not allow to get it... can you help?
> Thank you
> Alby
>
> paper needed in pdf: Brakenhoff, G., van der Voort, H., van Spronsen, E. et al. Three-dimensional chromatin distribution in neuroblastoma nuclei shown by confocal scanning laser microscopy. Nature 317, 748–749 (1985)
> -------------------------
> Alberto Diaspro
> Dipartimento di Fisica, UNIGE
> Dipartimento di Nanofisica, IIT
>
> https://peerj.com/Diaspro/
> ——————————————
Cvic Innocent Cvic Innocent

Re: Alby - @diasprolab - confocal and chromatin

Sent PDF directly to poster. No need to follow-up.

(& happy Friday!)

On Fri, Apr 16, 2021 at 10:24 AM Alberto Diaspro <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> *****
> Post images on http://www.imgur.com and include the link in your posting.
> *****
>
> Friends,
> for some reasons... i cannot find this paper in my pdf collection and
> institutional subscriptions do not allow to get it... can you help?
> Thank you
> Alby
>
> paper needed in pdf: Brakenhoff, G., van der Voort, H., van Spronsen, E.
> et al. Three-dimensional chromatin distribution in neuroblastoma nuclei
> shown by confocal scanning laser microscopy. Nature 317, 748–749 (1985)
> Alberto Diaspro
> Dipartimento di Fisica, UNIGE
> Dipartimento di Nanofisica, IIT
>
> https://peerj.com/Diaspro/