Andor SDK3?

Hongtao Chen Hongtao Chen

Andor SDK3?

Dear all,

I am looking for Andor sdk3 to use Andor Neo. If you have it, could you
share it with me (my direct email: [hidden email])?
Thank you very much!

--
Best Regards,
Hongtao Chen
Colin Haig Colin Haig

Re: Andor SDK3?

Try contacting Oxford Instruments / Andor.
https://andor.oxinst.com/products/software-development-kit/

They tend to be very responsive.
-
Colin Haig,
Diffraction Limited | Scientific Imaging
https://diffractionlimited.com

Hongtao Chen
Hongtao Chen Hongtao Chen

Re: Andor SDK3?

Hi,

Thank you! Yes, Andor responded rapidly.

Best Regards,
Hongtao Chen

--
Best Regards,
Hongtao Chen
Peter Bengtson Peter Bengtson

Re: Andor SDK3?

Hi,
I hope you got your Neo working. We recently had problems installing an older Neo (2013) on Win10 64 bit. We tried several sdk versions and nothing worked until we bought a new Bitflow card (€550).
Regards,
Peter
Hongtao Chen Hongtao Chen

Re: Andor SDK3?

Hi, Peter,

Thanks! very helpful info. I am doing the same, running an older NEO on
win10 64 but nothing works, even solis (Ver 4.28) is not working.
Will go back to win7 to test.

Best Regards,
Hongtao Chen

--
Best Regards,
Hongtao Chen
BROWNE Mark BROWNE Mark

Re: -|EXT|- Re: Andor SDK3?

Hi Hongtao,

I am going to put you in touch with our SDK3 support team.

Best regards

Mark

Mark Browne PhD
Director, Microscopy Systems
Andor Technology
An Oxford Instruments Company

--
Best Regards,
Hongtao Chen
www.oxinst.com/email-statement<http://www.oxinst.com/email-statement> for regulatory information.
BROWNE Mark BROWNE Mark

Re: -|EXT|- Re: Andor SDK3?

HI Hongtao,

Apologies can you contact me directly with your email address. My email:

[hidden email]