BioRad MRC 600 manual?

Marc Green Marc Green

BioRad MRC 600 manual?

Hi all,

I have some colleagues with what seems to be a perfectly functional (if
obviously aged) MRC 600.

Today I was able to get it fired up and confirm all the important bits are
in working order.

It would be nice to fumble along WITH a manual....

Does anybody have any MRC 600 documentation they would be willing to donate
or reproduce for us? (the Zeiss rep my colleagues talked to was negative on
the prospect of purchasing one)

Thanks,
Marc

------------------
Marc D Green
[hidden email]
Pombe.net
Guy Cox Guy Cox

Re: BioRad MRC 600 manual?

Search the CONFOCAL archive at http://listserv.acsu.buffalo.edu/cgi-bin/wa?S1=confocal BioRad MRC 600 manual?
Seems a bit sad that Zeiss won't play ball - they must have
the computer files.  We sold our MRC600 to Trevor Smith
at Melbourne University and he may well be willing to copy
the manual.

What I can offer is a kind of mini manual that we produced
for our users as an easy way in - let me know if this would
help.

                                                                             Guy

Michal Opas Michal Opas

BioRad MRC 600 manual

Search the CONFOCAL archive at http://listserv.acsu.buffalo.edu/cgi-bin/wa?S1=confocal I have a Word DOC form of it. Anyone interested? Please let me know off the list.
Michal

Hi all,

I have some colleagues with what seems to be a perfectly functional (if
obviously aged) MRC 600.

Today I was able to get it fired up and confirm all the important bits are
in working order.

It would be nice to fumble along WITH a manual....

Does anybody have any MRC 600 documentation they would be willing to donate
or reproduce for us? (the Zeiss rep my colleagues talked to was negative on
the prospect of purchasing one)

Thanks,
Marc

------------------
Marc D Green
[hidden email]
Pombe.net

     Dr. Michal Opas
     Professor
     Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathobiology
     University of Toronto
     1 King's College Circle
     Medical Sciences Building, room 6326
     Toronto, Ontario, M5S 1A8 Canada

°°°°°°°°°°°°°
        phone: (416) 978-8947 (laboratory)
               (416) 971-2140 (office)
          fax: (416) 978-5959
        email:  [hidden email]
     homepage:  http://www.utoronto.ca/mocell

J.P. Shields J.P. Shields

Re: BioRad MRC 600 manual?

Hi Marc,
I'll look around our lab, we may have one to send.
Give me your address and I'll pass on everything I find.
John
EM Lab
UGA, Athens GA

Pombe.net
Marc Green Marc Green

Re: BioRad MRC 600 manual?

Thank you to all that replied,
I think I have what we need.

Marc

On 13/8/07 17:28, "Marc Green" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Search the CONFOCAL archive at
>
> Hi all,
>
> I have some colleagues with what seems to be a perfectly functional (if
> obviously aged) MRC 600.
>
> Today I was able to get it fired up and confirm all the important bits are
> in working order.
>
> It would be nice to fumble along WITH a manual....
>
> Does anybody have any MRC 600 documentation they would be willing to donate
> or reproduce for us? (the Zeiss rep my colleagues talked to was negative on
> the prospect of purchasing one)
>
> Thanks,
> Marc

> Marc D Green