Olympus Cellsens export macros

Avi Jacob Avi Jacob

Olympus Cellsens export macros

Hey all,

Does anyone have some well-thought-out Cellsens export macros, for
exporting multiparametric  .vsi files into single channels, + merged, in
color, maybe with Zs, for batch export?
(For use within the CS software, I don't mean fiji macros).

Cheers,
Avi
jlribas jlribas

Re: Olympus Cellsens export macros

Dear Avi,

The same post 7 years ago... I'm still waiting like you.

Perhaps Olympus is developing an Artificial Inteligent module for this
simple task.

On the other hand, the most efficient way I've found is Imaris
converter. I think it is free if you install the free version of Imaris.

In our Cell Sense, my users do the exports in manual mode with Human
Inteligence.

Best regards

Juan Luis

--
/Juan Luis Ribas/
Servicio de Microscopía
Spain
Lee, Eun Kyoung Lee, Eun Kyoung

Re: Olympus Cellsens export macros

Dear Avi,

Olympus people have introduced us to try Olympus free viewer software named OlyVia.
This is limited for Mac user, only available for Window user.
Here is the link:
https://www.olympus-lifescience.com/en/.downloads/download/?file=855641684&fl=C

The OlyVia is being able to handle VSI, OIB, OIR and a host of other file types in an interface that look like CellSense interface.
Hope this is helpful.

Best,

Eun

EunKyoung Lee, Ph.D