Vendors for black-out curtains

G. Esteban Fernandez G. Esteban Fernandez

Vendors for black-out curtains

Search the CONFOCAL archive at http://listserv.acsu.buffalo.edu/cgi-bin/wa?S1=confocal
Hi everyone,

To accommodate new light microscopes coming to our facility we need to split a couple of rooms with black-out curtains.  We've seen some nice set-ups with curtains that slide on metal rails installed in the ceiling, can people recommend vendors for something like that?

Thanks in advance.

--
G. Esteban Fernandez, Ph.D.
Associate Director

(573)882-4895

http://www.biotech.missouri.edu/mcc/
Sean Wilson-3 Sean Wilson-3

Re: Vendors for black-out curtains

we set up several areas with materials from this vendor.
http://www.briteinc.com/section.php?sec_id=42&sub_sect_id=178&sec_nm=Blackout-Curtains

> Search the CONFOCAL archive at
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> To accommodate new light microscopes coming to our
> facility we need to split a couple of rooms with black-out
> curtains.  We've seen some nice set-ups with curtains that
> slide on metal rails installed in the ceiling, can people
> recommend vendors for something like that?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> --
> G. Esteban Fernandez, Ph.D.
> Associate Director
> Molecular Cytology Research Core Facility
> University of Missouri
> 1201 E. Rollins St.
> Columbia, MO  65211
>
> (573)882-4895
>
> http://www.biotech.missouri.edu/mcc/

Sean Wilson
Assistant Professor
Dept. of Pharmacology
Research Assistant Professor
Research Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Director, University of Mississippi Light Microscopy Core
School of Pharmacy
P.O. Box 1848
University of Mississippi
University, MS 38677
662-915-7255 office
662-915-6665 lab
662-915-5148 fax

For FedEx etc. deliveries the physical address is:

Room 120 Faser Hall
University, MS 38677-1848

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are
confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the
named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and
delete the contents of this message without disclosing the
contents to anyone, using them for any purpose, or storing
or copying the information on any medium.
Michael Herron Michael Herron

Re: Vendors for black-out curtains

Search the CONFOCAL archive at http://listserv.acsu.buffalo.edu/cgi-bin/wa?S1=confocal This place:  http://www.blackoutcurtains.com/

Made a curtain for me.  They were very helpful, reasonably priced, and the curtain has been great.

Mike

On Oct 29, 2007, at 9:06 AM, G. Esteban Fernandez wrote:

Search the CONFOCAL archive at http://listserv.acsu.buffalo.edu/cgi-bin/wa?S1=confocal
Hi everyone,

To accommodate new light microscopes coming to our facility we need to split a couple of rooms with black-out curtains.  We've seen some nice set-ups with curtains that slide on metal rails installed in the ceiling, can people recommend vendors for something like that?

Thanks in advance.

--
G. Esteban Fernandez, Ph.D.
Associate Director
Molecular Cytology Research Core Facility
University of Missouri
1201 E. Rollins St.
Columbia, MO  65211

(573)882-4895

http://www.biotech.missouri.edu/mcc/

Michael J. Herron,  U of MN, Dept. of Entomology
     612-624-3688 (office) 612-625-5299 (FAX)