back projected radius

Jerry Sedgewick Jerry Sedgewick

back projected radius

Hello,

I wondered if anyone knows the back projected pinhole radius for a Fluoview
1000. My searches have been fruitless and the local Olympus reps haven't
been able to get the numeric value.

Jerry Sedgewick
University of Minnesota
John Oreopoulos John Oreopoulos

Re: back projected radius

Search the CONFOCAL archive at http://listserv.acsu.buffalo.edu/cgi-bin/wa?S1=confocal Hi Jerry,

SVI has a very useful wiki that calculates the back projected pinhole radius for several commercial instruments, and I think even the FV1000 is listed there. Check it out at this link:

John Oreopoulos, BSc,
PhD Candidate
University of Toronto
Institute For Biomaterials and Biomedical Engineering
Centre For Studies in Molecular Imaging

Tel: W:416-946-5022

On 24-Sep-07, at 2:33 PM, Jerry Sedgewick wrote:

Search the CONFOCAL archive at

Hello,

I wondered if anyone knows the back projected pinhole radius for a Fluoview 1000. My searches have been fruitless and the local Olympus reps haven't been able to get the numeric value.

Jerry Sedgewick
University of Minnesota

Bruce-56 Bruce-56

3 each Objectives for sale